Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Creative Chemistry 103 - Day 2 Tags

As I post these, I wanted to let you know that I've caught some brief glimpses of my classmates work and I'm floored by the creativity that I see.  I'm sorry I haven't left any comments, I'm trying to get everything done with CC103 done before I start classes next week.  I will get around to see you all soon!!  You never fail to inspire me :)


So here are my Day 2 Technique Tags:

  • Distress Paint Resist Technique



  • Distress Paint Lifting Technique



  • Distress Stain Rub Resist Technique


  • Distress Luminous Mica Technique


  • Distress Marker Spritzed Watercolor Technique

 Lovely to play with color!!!  It's like exploring new countries and finding myself resonate with different cultures.  Sigh.  Day 3 awaits ... back in a few!  Hugs -- Mary Elizabeth

1 comment:

sarascloset said...

Oh, Gee Whiz! I need to come over and craft with you! Another great set of tags!Again, it's the snowflakes that takes my breath away! Paint lifting??? Hugs!